My OOTD: A Day At Uni

Hello everybody! I hope you're still waiting for me to come back and write down something and that you're not gone forever already.
I struggle a lot with creating blog posts lately but I hope that it will all get better soon again.
For today I wanted to show you today's outfit because there's a lot of new stuff that I have and that I will also be showing in a haul video ( hopefully next week).

Hope you enjoy it! And don't forget that there will be a vlog up later today too!

SOFTEST cream furry coat - Primark
beige snood - Primark
black jeggings - Pull&Bear
black boots - Deichmann
leopard tote - FOSSIL

navy cami - TkMaxx
black short cardigan - ZARA


Thanks to Julia for taking all of the pictures for me! :)

Now I'm off to edit the vlog and hopefully I'll put it up before I have to go back to uni!

-Olivia

~06.11.2015~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review