February Beauty Favourites VIDEO

Hello everybody,
I want to apologise for being absent for sooo many days, but we're currently finishing off the flat, so it's still busy and since uni starts in some time again, we want to make sure it all gets done by that time.
But, to make it up a bit I decided to film a video about my February Beauty Favourites rather than writing a blog post, and I even recorded the video in my new flat, which is why everything looks so empty and not very inviting. But no worries, I promise you that it starts looking nicer and that in some time I'll be able to make nicer videos and blog photos!



So, here's the video for you to watch and as always, make sure to let me know what you think about it, suggest some blog post and video ideas, cause I'd love to hear what you'd like to see here! :)


Thank you for watching!

-Olivia

~23.02.2016~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review