Love Me Green Product Review

Hello everyone,
after a few days of being very busy in my flat, I finally have some spare time to quickly write a blog post that I was supposed to do such a long time ago already!

A few weeks back I got a parcel from the brand Love Me Green with some products to try out and review. I got a little set with three full size products, plus two samples that came in a cute little bag that reminds me very much of Christmas time when children get gifts on the 6th of December here in Austria- usually in that kind of bags- so cute!


The brand produces only vegeterian beauty products- and some are even vegan, they guarantee that there is no animal cruelty involved in the whole process, which is a very big plus I think!
Their beauty prodcuts are packed with natural exotic scents and aromas.
All products are made in France, contain no parabens, silicones, paraffins nor petroleum. And even the packaging the products come from are made in an environmentally friendly! I also like the design of the packaging so much!


I'm gonna quickly talk you through the products I got, which are available either separately or in a set.

Let's start with the energising face peeling: It's an organic scrub with orange and argan oil- those ingredients have a soothing and revialising effect; the orange oil also supports cell renewal. The scrub has pretty rough particles, however there's not too many of them and the gel makes sure the scrub is not too harsh on your face, and I was really surprised by how gentle it cleanses. This scrub doesn't leave your face red after the treatment and therefore is suitable for even very sensitive skin in my opinion.
What I really like about this brand is that you can find all interesting ingredients to each product on their website! (Make sure to click the links to see yourself)

Next we have a regenerating night face cream that I've been using every night before bed time since my skin got so, so dry from all the dust and dirt that comes with a flat refurbishing.
This stimulating anti-aging creme contains royal jelly and provides your skin with essential nutrients and regenerates it over night. In the morning your skin is already relaxed and nourished.
The consistency is rather thick, but very easy to spread and massage into your face and neck. The scent is called Frangipani (which I've never heard before, but found out online again) and it is not too intense, which is very important to me when it comes to skincare.

The third product is a radiance face cream, and with those three products you already have a new skincare routine, with all products pretty much working together, assuring the right balance for your face.
This regenerating face cream contains pomegranate seed oil and supports cell renewal, the ingredients also improve skin elasticity. The cream absorbs very quickly so you can apply your make-up straight away- it doesn't leave a gresy film behind and your skin can breathe without any problem so you feel relaxed  and comfortable all day long. This cream again, has a very pretty but subtle exotic scent that gives you a pretty summery feeling already in winter.

And to finish off this post we have the two little samples- first, the regenerating day face cream  which is pretty similar to the radiance face cream. It again, is suitable for all skin types giving you a firming, nourishing, regenerating treatment.
And secondly, the slimming green tea body cream which contains green tea and coffee beans. Their extracts have caffeine, which helps reduce body fat. The cream stimulates cell metabolism, improves skin firmness and gives you a healthy skin tone too!

All in all I have to say that these are all amazing products, all organic and containing such great ingredients. They are surely worth trying out, so make sure to have a look online ;)

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

-Olivia

~13.02.2016~

Comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand before but I love natural products, so this sounds perfect for me


    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was also my first time using them. I think that natural products are so underrated nowadays!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review