My Fave Spring Lipsticks

After a longer break I'm back ( yes, I should be studying right now for my exams next week), because I thought that I really need to provide you with a new post finally again even though I don't have too much time.

Now, today I wanted to show you an updated version of my favourite lipgsticks at the moment.
( Note: I have cold sores and my lips always are in the worst condition during that time, so I didn't choose the topic on the best day but well.)

I picked 4 lipsticks that I use the most at work and uni too. I think they are great colours for spring, though I would also wear them all around the year because I don't think like those shades are only good for sunny, warm months.



Let's start with the one I use the most. It's the KIKO Smooth Temptation matte lipstick in the shade 05. I use it so often because it is so easy to apply thanks to its small tip. Since my lips are often packed with cold sores, my lip contour kind of faded in some places and it annoys me so much, which is why I try to cover that up whenever possible. Now, this lipstick is great because it has a peachy, coral colour, but it is not much different from my actual lip colour, so it looks very healthy and natural and that's what I really want most days. 

The second lipstick is from Golden Rose ( the burgundy packaging) and I got it the Summer before leaving for Scotland. I saw it and immediately fell in love with the colour. It's my favourite lipstick shade- a dark, dusty, powdery pink. It is very matte and it is incredibly pigmented! Plus it was such a bargain that I regret not having bought more of them at once. This lipstick stays on for ages and it makes my lips look so lovely! This colour tends to get pretty dark though when you apply a bit more, but as I said before- I love the colour a lot!

The third lipstick is actually a very new one that I got from my mum a few days ago. It's from the brand PUPA and has this metallic red packaging that is pretty much oval-shaped, it also has a mirrored top of the lid, which can maybe come in handy one day.
Now this is a browny-reddish shade, but it kind of also has this dusry pink/nude pigment, so I was very excited for it though I was a bit worried it would be too brown for me, since I never opted for brown lipstick before. But I tried it out and loved it straight away! I think this shade suits my complexion a lot and I'm so surprised that I like it. It is so buildable too, you can either pat it on very gently so that you can't even tell you're wearing lipstick, or just go for it and create a bold look ( like me in the 2 photos).
You can actually see this shade in the first picture and in the one below.
What I also realised, is that in different lighting they look different. Once it's a very dark brown shade, and the other time it is a dark nude. I really like it! Let me know what you think about it!

 And the fourth lipstick is my KIKO Endless Love listick in the chrome packaging with the cute heart in the middle, that actually shows the real shade of the lipstick inside. I mainly had to buy it because of its heart shape (I already wrote about it here, if you want to know more!). Now this is also a darker colour, I'd call it some sort of magenta/burgundy colour and since it's very intense I don't wear it too often- it's very pigmented so you can't really apply it gently, it is made for bold lips. ( It is also more glossy that matte actually) What I also realised is that it is not as creamy, so you have to press it on pretty hard to get the perfect look- but I still really like it.

And here are also all the swatches because I didn't want to apply all of them on my lips- I think like this you can see the difference better.
The top one is: PUPA  VOLUME Rossetto Lipstick 500
Second one: KIKO Endless Love Lipstick 05
Third: Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick 12
Fourth: KIKO Smooth Temptation Lipstick 05

Let me know what your favourite lipsticks are! :)

-Olivia

~25.04.2016~


Comments

  1. All shades looks stunning! Xx Great choices :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review