An Unexpected Eyeshadow Palette Favourite | Too Faced

During my stay in Poland I accidentally found a TkMaxx and I just couldn't pass it without having a look through the beauty section. And I am so lucky I went in.


Seeing the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette I grabbed it quickly before anyone else spotted it and I knew it had to be mine. Cat eyes. My eyes look the best with some winged eyeliner and touch of a coppery, or darker shade, just to give them more definition. Now, this palette has all the colours I need, I just need to add some black eyeliner and I'm good to go.


This palette is perfect for autumn and winter and I was actually looking for a new palette for some time already, but just didn't find what I needed. I wanted both the copper and silver & black, but this somehow never gets offered in one palette. This palette however gives you three colour combinations you can go for, depending on what occasion, how heavy you want your make-up to be etc.
I actually never use eyeshadow on a daily basis because I am often scared it will go wrong. But now I decided to try it more often in order to practice my eyeshadow skills a bit.


I like the leopard print on the metal case of the palette, and it's handy size. It's not too big, not too small, and it just looks so pretty! It also comes with a small mirror on the inside and even some instructions on how to use the shadows together, which I find perfect, since I literally have no idea how to do a smokey eye or anything that involves more than one shadow.


As you can see, there are 3 light shades for the base , then next to them there is a bit of a darker shade and the last ones can be used wet or dry as eyeliner.
I think the first row is great for autumn because of the brownish, warm colours that I also think match my complexion well.
The second row is nice for spring and summer because of the lighter, purple shades and the last row is great for party make-up. And I was looking for silver and black for ages, as well as copper and for that reason this palette is just amazing!

Plus, most importantly: it was SUCH a bargain! :)

Let me know if you have this palette and if yes, how do you like it??

PS: Please go and check out my last vlog! :)

-Olivia

~07.10.2016~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review