What About My Blog?

Hello everybody!
I hope you're all doing well and that autumn didn't already put you in the worst mood ever.

My life is really busy at the moment, which is why I currently don't post anything. It annoys me every day and I wish I could go back to the time when I first started blogging, uploading new posts DAILY! Looking at it now I'm really impressed by that and I ask myself how I managed to do that. But then again- I only went to school, I didn't have to study as much as I have to now, and I also didn't work, which makes a huge difference.

Having uni and work on every day of the week apart from Sunday really makes you struggle with your free time. All the free time I manage to find, I spend on studying or sleeping.

I am so angry at myself that I don't blog anymore, but I just really don't have enough time to think of nice topics, take nice shots and write interesting entries. I have many ideas but just don't get to make them happen.


Recently I've been thinking of writing posts in advance, and scheduling them for the whole week. I could write 2 or 3 on days I don't have as much to do, because I really want to use my blog to show you things, to tell you things.

About two or three weeks ago, when I posted a few entries in a row, I had so many clicks that I was somewhat confused and so surprised, but it definitely felt good cause I knew that you were having a look at what I've created. And I wish I could go on with blogging like I used to, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

And: thank you for reading my blog :)

-Olivia

~06.11.2016~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review