NEW Ziaja Cucumber Mint Range

Hello everyone!
Today I didn't really plan on blogging because initially I had no time for it but since I'm poorly at home and just received a surprise Christmas parcel from Ziaja Austria, I had to blog about it straight away!


The parcel contained a new range of skincare products for the face as well as the body, plus a pretty wax melt burner and a matching mint wax from Kringle. So cool!
The best thing about this cucumber mint range is that it's suitable for all skin types! So, if you're not 100% sure about your skin type or want to gift some skincare products to someone but you don't know their skin type either- this is a great range!
It is available right now online for Austria in the ziajashop !
In my parcel I received the cucumber mint body lotion, a micellar gel and a face cream.



The Cucumber mint body lotion comes in a 200ml bottle and it actually comes in the form of a lightweight spray, which I find very cool and handy. 
After spraying the lotion onto your skin, all you have to do is gently massage it in and it soaks into your skin straight away. I love lotions that only take seconds to apply and that don't need ages to dry - so this is definitely going to be a new favourite for me!
The spray lotion contains lactobiotic acid, reduces roughness and soothes irritations, apart from hydrating your skin very well. And only a few days ago I've been complaining about how terribly my skin got this winter again. I am literally flaking and I really hope this lotion will solve my problem within a few days.

The second product is a cucumber mint micellar gel, which again sounds very interesting and innovative to me. I have never heard of a micellar gel before so I am very curious about it and can't wait to give it a try.
It comes in a 200ml bottle with a pump, and pumps are always great because they make everything much easier- it doesn't get messy, you won't spill any product etc.
This micellar gel also contains the lactobiotic acid, it effectively cleanses any skin type and smooths the skin. 
When you apply it to your skin it creates a soft foam and then leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. Once you're done, just rinse the excess off with some lukewarm water and you're ready to go to bed, or start applying your make-up, or just ready to go without having to do anything after that.



And finally, we have a cucumber mint face cream, which is moisturising as well as soothing various irritations, of course again suitable for all skin types. 
It also smooths your skin and provides with enough elasticity.
Thanks to the fresh and delicate smell, this cream will wake you up every morning and keep your skin hydrated all day long.



I wanted to thank Ziaja Österreich once more for this cute Christmas gift- I definitely love it already!

Let me know if you're excited about this range or if you maybe already managed to try it out!

-Olivia

~15.12.2016~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review